Students studying Online in Australia or overseas
The Library will express post or courier books within Australia. This service is available to students enrolled entirely in online mode with no internal units.
You can request:
- Library material such as copies of journal articles, books and other material available on the shelves or out on loan
- Inter Library Loans of material not held at SCU (available for postgraduate students, staff members, and researchers affiliated with the University)
- Get help with your subject or topic searches
t: Toll Free 1800 659 460
Help and support
- Visit our Get help page for self-help resources and contact options.
- Postgraduate students may also contact the Faculty and College Librarians directly, or book an appointment.
The Library communicates with students via email and all emails go to your Southern Cross University email address. It is essential that you check your SCU email account regularly.