Request an SCU item
To request an item that is on loan or available at an SCU campus:
- Go to the catalogue and sign in
- Find the item you would like to request
- Click on Availability information (e.g. "Available at Coffs Harbour...")
- Click on the 'Request' link, below the Locations information
- Select pickup Location and click 'Send request'
- You will be contacted by email when the item becomes available.
- SMS service: If we have your mobile phone number and that's your preferred contact, you will also receive an SMS.
You can request items that are available on the shelf at your home library. For on-campus students, we will hold available items at the Information Desk for collection by you. Items will be held for 5 days.
For Online students located within Australia, the item will be mailed out to you unless you request otherwise.