Request an SCU item
"Click and collect" to request an item that is either on loan or available at a Southern Cross campus library:
- Search the library collections and sign in
- Find the item you would like to request
- Click on Availability information (e.g. "Available at Coffs Harbour...")
- Click on 'Request item' or 'Request scan', below the Locations information
- Select pickup Location (scans will be sent to your SCU email address) and click 'Send request'
- You will be contacted by email when the item becomes available.
- SMS service: If we have your mobile phone number and that's your preferred contact, you will also receive an SMS.
Items will be held for 5 days for collection.
You may choose to have items mailed to you instead of "click and collect". Follow the above steps to request, but select 'Home address' instead of a pickup location. The item will be posted to your home address when it is available.
For Online students located within Australia, the item will be mailed out to you unless you request otherwise.