Students studying Online in Australia or overseas
The Library will express post or courier books within Australia and air mail books to overseas online students. This service is available to students enrolled entirely in online mode with no internal units. If you are studying within Australia, use the enclosed reply paid labels to return books to the Library free of charge (this service is provided by the Student Services Amenities Fund - SSAF). Students studying overseas are not able to take advantage of the Australia Post reply paid service.
You can request:
- Library material such as copies of journal articles, books and other material available on the shelves or out on loan
- Inter Library Loans of material not held at SCU
- Help with your subject or topic searches
t: Toll Free 1800 659 460 or 02 6626 9159
Help and support
- Ask a librarian by email, phone, or in person.
- Make an appointment with a librarian - consultations available in person or by phone.
The SCU Library communicates with students via email and all emails go to your SCU allocated address. It is essential that you check your SCU email regularly.