The item you want is not at SCU
For items not at Southern Cross University, the Library can request a loan from another library (inter-library loan) on your behalf. This service is available for Postgraduate students, staff members, and researchers affiliated with the University.
How to use the inter-library loan service
- When searching the library collections, click on Sign in in the top right of the screen and follow the prompts.
- Search for the item you want.
- If the item is not held at SCU libraries click on the Request a non-SCU item link (tab at top of screen).
- Select the citation type (Book or Article) and fill in details on the form that appears. For RUSH or EXPRESS (pay) requests, please phone Document Supply on (02) 6626 9159.
- Click on Send request.
Alumni members can use the service but may only receive documents from suppliers within Australia. Additional fees apply.
Renewing an inter-library loan
- Not all Inter Library Loans (ILLs) are renewable, check the loan slip in the item.
- If the item is renewable please email your request to the Library.
Delivery and Fees
Some Inter Library Loans are subject to fees.
Contacts and Links
- t: Toll Free 1800 659 460
- e: email@example.com