High Schools Access Program
The Southern Cross University Library welcomes senior secondary students to use our spaces and to borrow from our collections. The School Access Program offers secondary students in Years 10, 11 and 12 the opportunity to join and use the Library at our Lismore and Gold Coast campuses. So while you are working on your school assignments, studying hard for HSC or just looking for a good book to read, save yourself some research time and head to the Library at one of Southern Cross University's campuses.
How to join
- Download the School Access Program and complete the application form.
- Your school ID card will be used as your borrowing card.
- Familiarise yourself with our membership rules.
- Contact email@example.com for the next steps to your membership.
Borrowing from the Library
- Find out what you can borrow and for how long and how to renew and return your items.
- Fines and penalties apply if you return books late or do not return them. Replacement costs will be charged if you do not return library items.
- If we have your email address an email will be sent to you 3 days before your books are due reminding you to either renew or return them. We will email you a reminder to return your books. Make sure you provide an email address that you check regularly.
- You can use online resources within the Library, but unfortunately, open access to the Internet cannot be provided. Due to licensing restrictions, you cannot access online databases from off-campus. For help in using online resources please see a staff member at the Information Desk.
Further Information and Contact
Contact your closest campus library for more information.