Towards the end of your project

When you have your results the Library will be able to assist you describing and depositing data in repositories, such as the ANDS Research Data Australia database, to validate and promote your research and increase its impact. Talk to the Library about ePublications@SCU and about how we can help to showcase your research and where possible provide Open Access to publications and data. Contact your Librarian for assistance.

If confidential or obsolete data needs to be destroyed, seek advice on secure methods. When you leave SCU make plans for the data you are taking with you and the data left behind.



Adapted from Best practice guidelines for researchers: Managing research data and primary materials by Griffith University which is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.