COVID-19 and Library Services
Your safety and the safety of our staff is paramount that's why we have introduced the following measures;
- As of 6pm, 25th March our campus Library buildings are closed until further notice.
- Although we are not present physically, library staff are still ready and available to help you via our virtual library services.
We have made the following changes to assist you with your current loans;
- All items currently on loan are renewed until 1st May. We will review and extend this date if necessary.
- A fines amnesty has been implemented. No late fines will be applied during the COVID-19 emergency.
- Document Delivery is dependent upon supply from other libraries. Where possible we will endeavour to supply electronic articles and book chapters.
Borrowed items can be returned at your discretion via the Reply Paid service. Please mark your envelope clearly with;
Reply Paid 157
SOUTHERN CROSS UNIVERSITY
PO BOX 157
LISMORE NSW 2480
We have extensive online services available enabling you to continue with your study and research, these include;
- Increased access to online content from our eBook suppliers. These can be accessed via our catalogue and databases.
- Our librarians are available for online consultations.
- We have an extensive range of FAQs.
- Our virtual library services page brings these services together.