COVID-19 and Library Services
Stay safe and healthy
Your safety and the safety of our staff is paramount. That's why our buildings are open with limitations.
By using our Libraries, you agree to:
- Register your attendance each day by scanning the QR code using the Service NSW app
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell, waiting on test results for COVID-19, or you have been asked to self-isolate
- Follow all directions in signage or issued by staff
- Use hand sanitiser when entering
- Wash your hands regularly throughout your stay
- Wipe table and keyboard surfaces with disinfectant wipes provided, before and after using equipment
- Maintain 1.5m distance from others and do not move furniture or equipment
- Consider physical distancing with face-to-face services
- Not bring or eat hot food in the Library (Note: Coffs Harbour Education Campus Library has a ‘No food’ policy).
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this time.
Please continue to ask us online if you need assistance.
Access to Library buildings is now available with social distancing measures in place.
- Check the for your campus Library.
- Use PC Finder to see how many computers are available.
- Book a study room.
Access to the book collections is now available with quarantine measures in place.
- Use the Library catalogue to search our online and print collections. Online resources are available 24/7.
- We are providing the click and collect service for borrowing items. Normal borrowing conditions apply. You can choose to collect items from your campus Library, or have them mailed out to you.
- Please return items on campus through the Library's returns chutes, or using the Reply Paid address below if you are unable to return on campus.
To use the Reply Paid service, please mark your envelope clearly with:
Reply Paid 157
SOUTHERN CROSS UNIVERSITY
PO BOX 157
LISMORE NSW 2480