COVID-19 and Library Services
Access to the book collections is available by requesting a scan, requesting an item, or physically where possible.
- Use the Library catalogue to search our online and print collections. Online resources are available 24/7.
- Request a scan to receive an email with a portion of a physical item (within copyright restrictions).
- Request items for home delivery, or click and collect when campus libraries are open.
- Please return items on campus through the Library's returns chutes, or using the Reply Paid address below.
To use the Reply Paid service, please mark your envelope clearly with:
Reply Paid 157
SOUTHERN CROSS UNIVERSITY
PO BOX 157
LISMORE NSW 2480
Access to Library buildings is available when public health orders permit, with social distancing measures in place.
- Check the hours for your campus Library.
- Use PC Finder to see how many computers are available.
- Book a study room.
Stay safe and healthy
Your safety and the safety of our staff is paramount. That's why our buildings are open with limitations.
By using our Libraries, you agree to:
- Register your attendance each day by scanning the QR code using the Service NSW app at Lismore and Coffs Harbour campuses and the Check In Qld app at the Gold Coast Campus
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell, waiting on test results for COVID-19, or you have been asked to self-isolate
- Follow all directions in signage or issued by staff, including social distancing, wearing masks, hand and surface hygiene.
- Maintain 1.5m distance from others and do not move furniture or equipment.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this time.
Please continue to ask us online if you need assistance.
Please also refer to the University's COVID-19 information.