Virtual Library Services
To ensure the health and safety of the Southern Cross University community, our buildings are open with limitations.
- FAQs - your first port of call for help
- Chat - use the live chat service to get help from library staff
- Appointments - book an online meeting with a librarian
- Research Ready - a suite of videos to help you find, evaluate and cite resources
- LibGuides - find out which resources are best for your area of study, and get tips on how to use them
Access to the book collections is now available with quarantine measures in place.
- Use the Library catalogue to search our online and print collections. Online resources are available 24/7.
- We are providing the click and collect service for borrowing items. Normal borrowing conditions apply. You can choose to collect items from your campus Library, or have them mailed out to you.
- Please return items on campus through the Library's returns chutes, or using the Reply Paid address below if you are unable to return on campus.
To use the Reply Paid service, please mark your envelope clearly with:
Reply Paid 157
SOUTHERN CROSS UNIVERSITY
PO BOX 157
LISMORE NSW 2480