Virtual Library Services
To ensure the health and safety of the Southern Cross University community, our buildings are closed at the moment.
Although we are not present physically, library staff are still ready and available to help you via our Virtual Library services.
- FAQs - your first port of call for help
- Chat - use the live chat service to get help from a librarian
- Appointments - book an online meeting with a librarian
- Research Ready - a suite of videos to help you find, evaluate and cite resources
- LibGuides - find out which resources are best for your area of study, and get tips on how to use them
- Online resources - find online books and journal articles via our library catalogue, databases and eBook collections
- Request a non-SCU item (digital) - we will endeavour to source digital items for you, but supply is dependent on availability of the service from other libraries. Requests for physical items are suspended until further notice.
- Request an SCU item - physical items (scholarly materials only) can still be requested through the catalogue. Normal borrowing conditions now apply. Items can be retuned using the Library's Reply Paid address, or on campus through the Library's returns chutes.
Reply Paid 157
SOUTHERN CROSS UNIVERSITY
PO BOX 157
LISMORE NSW 2480
A fines amnesty is currently in place.
Still have a question? Send an email to email@example.com