Virtual Library Services
To ensure the health and safety of the Southern Cross University community, our buildings are open with limitations. Within our buildings, the collections are closed and there is no face-to-face service, but Library staff are still ready and available to help you via our Virtual Library services.
Please note that due to the impact of COVID restrictions on work arrangements, librarians are not available for assistance by phone unless an appointment has been pre-arranged.
- FAQs - your first port of call for help
- Chat - use the live chat service to get help from a librarian
- Appointments - book an online meeting with a librarian
- Research Ready - a suite of videos to help you find, evaluate and cite resources
- LibGuides - find out which resources are best for your area of study, and get tips on how to use them
- Online resources - find online books and journal articles via our library catalogue, databases and eBook collections
- Request a non-SCU item (digital) - we will endeavour to source digital items for you, but supply is dependent on availability of the service from other libraries. Requests for physical items are suspended until further notice.
- Request an SCU item - There is no access to the print collections. Physical items (scholarly materials only) can be requested through the catalogue. Normal borrowing conditions apply. Items can be returned using the Library's Reply Paid address, or on campus through the Library's returns chutes.
Reply Paid 157
SOUTHERN CROSS UNIVERSITY
PO BOX 157
LISMORE NSW 2480
A fines amnesty is currently in place.
Still have a question? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org