Virtual Library Services
To ensure the health and safety of the Southern Cross University community, our physical libraries are closed until further notice.
Although we are not present physically, library staff are still ready and available to help you via our Virtual Library services.
- FAQs - your first port of call for help
- Chat - use the live chat service to get help from a librarian
- Appointments - book an online meeting with a subject specialist
- Research Ready - a suite of videos to help you find, evaluate and cite resources
- LibGuides - find out which resources are best for your area of study, and get tips on how to use them
- Online resources - find online books and journal articles via our library catalogue, databases and eBook collections
- Request a non-SCU item (digital) - we will endeavour to source digital items for you, but supply is dependent on availability of the service from other libraries. Requests for physical items are suspended until further notice.
- Request an SCU item - physical items (scholarly materials only) can still be requested through the catalogue.
All items currently on loan have been renewed until 12th June. You will receive a message to remind you of the due date.
A fines amnesty has been implemented. No late fines will be applied during the period from 26th March to 12th June.
Still have a question? Send an email to email@example.com