It’s important to ensure that everything on your prescribed text and recommended reading lists are available through the Library. Your Librarian can help to find suitable resources and ensure that they are available. Wherever possible, we will try to source online versions to ensure equity and ease of access for all students, whether on campus or online.
- All reading lists are made available via the myReadings platform.
- Tables of content or bibliographies for each Session must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
by the end of Week 9 of the preceding Session.
- Please be sure to include details of the unit code and name.
Single items also can be registered directly with myReadings via email.
For more information see Register myReadings.
- about myReadings, contact Val Murray x79405
- about copyright, contact Margaret Pembroke x73714 or email Copyright
Library items identified in the UCMS reading list as prescribed texts will have one copy automatically placed on 2-hour loan at each campus where the unit is delivered on campus. You may place items that will be in high demand for your classes on short loan for a designated period of time by contacting Your Librarian.
Copyright material made available online or distributed in digital form must be registered with myReadings.