Online teaching resources
Research Ready is a series of online learning modules about: finding resources, ‘scholarly’ or reliable sources, referencing and plagiarism basics. Using videos, live webpage searching, and short quiz questions, the concepts taught in these modules may help your students to improve their marks and save time.
Use Research Ready in teaching:
- embed as an early assessment task (contact your librarian to set up tracking of student completion)
- provide as supplemental material
- customise content for a specific unit, with relevant resources and topics covered (contact your librarian)
Contact your Schools’ Liaison Librarian to discuss these strategies or for any more information about these useful resources.
Library search skills
Searching the catalogue:
- Finding journal articles using databases
- Finding company information
- Setting Google Scholar preferences