Orientation Week for International Students
Session 3 commences on Monday 29 October 2018.
Session 3 Orientation: Monday 22 June to Friday 26 October.
You will find your Orientation programs below. You may also like to take a look at New to Southern Cross University module. This will give you information about the university and help you prepare for university life!
Your orientation week program is designed to assist you with settling in to life in Australia and to prepare you for your studies. We provide a variety of interactive activities to familiarise you with study resources and academic requirements, the online learning environment and student portals, as well as important student support services and resources. Orientation is fun and offers lots of opportunities for you to meet other students and people in the broader community.
Orientation programs will be available closer to the start of Session 3.
- Gold Coast Undergraduate Orientation - Session 2, 2018
- Gold Coast Postgraduate Orientation - Session 2, 2018
- Lismore international Orientation - Session 2, 2018
- SCU Sydney Orientation - Session 2, 2018
- SCU Melbourne Orientation - Session 2, 2018
- SCU Perth Orientation - Session 2, 2018
Four steps to prepare for Orientation week
- Log in to your Student Welcome Service and complete the lessons — your login details were emailed to you with your pre-arrival information.
- If you have not yet arrived in Australia, please go to Arriving in Australia for important information about our greeting service and to find out how to book short stay and long stay accommodation.
- Additional information about Living in Australia including local transport, shopping, health services and safety will help you get settled
- Bring your passport (and any dependent information) on the first day of Orientation as identification for registration and Student ID card purposes.