Welcome to International student orientation. We understand that starting at university in another country can be both exciting and challenging at the same time. The International Orientation Program will help you in your transition to Southern Cross University and to a brand new chapter of your life.
Our friendly staff and student ambassadors will guide you through the whole process and be there to support you every step along the way. In Session 3, your Orientation will be online. The link will be available 18 October, 2021.
International Students are advised to prepare to join Orientation activities held all week which will ensure you are attending your International essential sessions alongside Support Staff, the Course Information Sessions with your Academic Faculty and the social connecting and wellbeing activities!
We can’t wait to meet you and help with your study journey!
Steps to prepare for Orientation week
- For important information on arrival, please visit the “Arriving in Australia" webpage to see campus relevant information which includes local short and long stay accommodation information.
- For additional information including local transport, shopping, health services and safety, please visit Living in Australia to help you get settled.
- Prepare an electronic copy of your passport and photo to use as identification and registration for your Student Identification card.
- Continue to check the SCU Covid updates for Students and the Department of Home Affairs information for Australia.
- Missed your Orientation or feeling lost? Contact the International Student Support team:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone +61 26620 3876 / Afterhours: 1300 782 676 or text 0477 751 363
See more at your International student support website.