Welcome to International student orientation. We understand that starting at university in another country can be both exciting and challenging at the same time. The International orientation program will help you in your transition to Southern Cross University and to a brand new chapter of your life.
Our friendly staff and student ambassadors will guide you through the whole process and be there to support you every step along the way.
Download your International Students Orientation Program Session 1 2021.
Steps to prepare for Orientation week
- Visit the New to Southern Cross University and complete the modules to give yourself the best start at University.
- For important information on arrival, please see the “Arriving in Australia" to see campus relevant information which includes local short and long stay accommodation information.
- Additional information including local transport, shopping, health services and safety, please visit Living in Australia to help you get settled.
- Prepare an electronic copy of passport and photo for Orientation as identification and registration for your Student Identification card purposes.
- Continue to check the SCU Covid updates for Students and the Department of Home Affairs information for Australia.