Become a Student Volunteer
The Orientation and Induction team invites currently enrolled students studying at Southern Cross University, who have successfully completed one Session of study, to apply to be a Student Volunteer.
- Welcome commencing students to the University community
- Assist new students with any FAQs and know where to refer new students to the correct university support service
- Be familiar with the MySCU Orientation site and online connection events
- If on-campus, provide event assistance – set up and pack down
- Assist with connecting events online or on-campus
Student Leaders: how are you identified?
Student Leaders will be identified by wearing different coloured SCU caps.
Online training details and Work, Health and Safety Induction details will be provided to you when you submit an application.
- Recognition of Participation Certificate signed by the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Students).
- A chance to make new friends and networks.
- A chance to build up graduate attribute skills in communication, decision making and leadership to achieve that dream job.
How to Apply
Applications for 2021 are now closed.
Applications for 2022 will open in October 2021. Check back later and keep an eye on your student emails.
You can email email@example.com if you need to update changes to your 2021 availability.