Maintenance and Archibus
Requesting an Archibus username
Please contact your Administrative personnel in your area who has already been trained in Archibus. They will decide if you need access to Archibus or if all maintenance jobs will be requested by them.
If it has been decided that you will use the maintenance job request system (Archibus) you need to apply for a username.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting an Archibus username and advise us of your current AD login username so that we can set your Archibus username the same.
Please DO NOT provide us with your AD login password. This is not required. We will advise you of your initial Archibus login password which you can change once you log in.
Maintenance issues that can be logged with Archibus
If the work is to be charged back to the unit/department you will be required to forward a GL code along with the request.
- Repairs to doors and windows
- Repairs to locks and door closers
- Installation of pin boards and white boards
- Wall repairs
- Room alterations
- Office relocations
- External building repairs
- Building and door signage
- Minor office furniture repairs
- Dripping taps & leaking toilets
- Domestic hot water repairs
- Electrical & lighting repairs
- Electrical testing & tagging
- Air conditioning maintenance and repairs
- Fume cupboard repairs
- Pest control
- Room set up for exams
- Safety hazards
- Recycling & Waste (General, Chemical & Confidential)
- Grounds maintenance