Grounds and playing fields
Property Services are responsible for the maintenance of the grounds and playing fields and other University properties. Services include:
- Lawn, dams and garden maintenance (planting, pruning, mowing, weeding, edging, fertilising, irrigation, external pest control, tree maintenance, litter and debris clean up)
- Playing fields (mowing, surface renovation, aeration, top dressing, spraying, fertilising, line marking)
- Designing and constructing small landscape for construction projects
- Footpath and carpark maintenance
- Cleaning roads, paths, pavements and surface drains
Maintenance issues can be raised through Archibus.
Bookings for playing fields or tennis courts are managed by Student Services. Visit their sport facilities and bookings webpage.