Southern Cross Plant Science
Excellence in Research Australia (ERA) 2015 outcomes:
Southern Cross University achieved the highest rating of 'well above world standard' for:
- Crop and pasture production - one of only four universities with this rating
- Forestry sciences - one of three universities with this rating
- Agricultural and veterinary sciences.
The University was also rated 'above world standard' for Ecology and the general area of Biological sciences.
Southern Cross Plant Science is a leader in underpinning the cultivation and utilisation of plants. We harvest knowledge of how genetic and environmental factors contribute to end-use properties of crops and other added-value natural products.
- PhD scholarships available now.
- A Master Agreement was recently signed with Crops For the Future.