Research Management System (IRMA)
Research activity at Southern Cross University is recorded and managed in the IRMA (Integrated Research Management Application) database.
IRMA includes specific, linked modules for:
- Research publications
- Contracts and funding applications
- Postgraduate degrees (HDR)
- Human Research Ethics
- Animal Care and Ethics
In addition to facilitating administration, the system provides comprehensive reporting of research activity in each of these areas across the university.
IRMA Researcher Profile
In IRMA you can view a snapshot summary of records currently recorded in IRMA:
- Research Outputs
- List of publications captured in IRMA, Scopus citation count by year, category, FoR (Field of Research) codes and an Open Access indicator
- FoR codes in bold are journal codes allocated by the ARC
- Human Ethics
- Apply for and view Human Ethics applications
- FoR coding
- Your Field of Research and Socio-economic Objective codes
- Details of training undertaken through the Graduate School
- My Tasks - not currently used
- My Approvals
- List of ethics applications which need the Chief investigator (or Principal Supervisor for student projects) to approve (sign off) on the application.
To access IRMA go to irma.scu.edu.au in your web browser and log in using your Southern Cross University intranet username and password.
For assistance with logging in, contact the Technology Service Desk:
Ph: 02 6620 3698
Questions regarding Human Ethics processes:
Questions regarding the data, contact the Office of Research:
IRMA Research Reports
Southern Cross University researchers can request personal publications, grants or HDR supervision report from IRMA by emailing email@example.com. Please note: reports are run each Friday, and there is generally up to a 2 week turnaround time.
For more information, contact Senior Manager, Research Data, Analytics and Strategy, Wendy Scott.