Registering your Publications
Submissions for 2017 publications need to be received by the OoR by 30 April 2018.
All records submitted must be certified for audit purposes by the first author's Head of School or Research Director. Incomplete records will be returned to the submitting author.
- First named Southern Cross University author is responsible for submission.
- Download the appropriate submission form.
- Confirm eligibility of publication by ticking relevant boxes and provide all necessary verification materials stipulated on the form.
- Obtain the required verification materials specified on the form.
- Click the 'SUBMIT' button on the completed submission form and required attachments to email the form to your Head of School/Research Director.
- The Head of School/Research Director will review and verify the submission before forwarding to the Office of Research.
To request a publications report, email email@example.com. Please note: reports are run each Friday, and there is generally up to a 2 week turnaround time.
All publications included in Southern Cross University's external reporting require certain verification materials. These are retained by the Office of Research for audit purposes. Materials required depend on the publication category. Details are listed in the verification section of each .
Verification materials generally include:
- a full copy of the research output;
- evidence of bibliographic details (e.g. ISBN/ISSN, contents pages, year of publication, etc.);
- evidence of peer-review;
- evidence of Southern Cross University-affiliation of author.
- naming Southern Cross University in the author's by-line;
- naming Southern Cross University in the author's profile listed in contributor pages or conference programs;
- a footnote or statement indicating that the research leading to the publication was undertaken in the author's capacity as a staff member/student of Southern Cross University.
For a summary of publication types collected, see Reportable Publication Types.
For all queries or assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.