Registering your Publications
All records submitted must be certified for audit purposes by the first author's Associate Dean of Research (ADR). Incomplete records will be returned to the submitting author.
- First named Southern Cross University author is responsible for submission.
- Download the appropriate submission form.
- Obtain the required verification materials specified on the form.
- Click the 'SUBMIT' button on the completed submission form and required attachments to email the form to your ADR.
- The ADR will review and verify the submission before forwarding to the Office of DVC Research.
To request a publications report, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: reports are run each Friday, and there is generally up to a 2 week turnaround time.
All publications included in Southern Cross University's external reporting require certain verification materials. These are retained by the Office of DVC Research for audit purposes. Materials required depend on the publication category. Details are listed in the verification section of each.
Verification materials generally include:
- a full copy of the research output;
- evidence of bibliographic details (e.g. ISBN/ISSN, contents pages, year of publication, etc.);
- evidence of peer-review;
- evidence of Southern Cross University-affiliation of author.
- naming Southern Cross University in the author's by-line;
- naming Southern Cross University in the author's profile listed in contributor pages;
- a footnote or statement indicating that the research leading to the publication was undertaken in the author's capacity as a staff member/student of Southern Cross University.
For a summary of publication types collected, see Reportable Publication Types.
For all queries or assistance please email email@example.com.