Education Honours Scholarship 2019
It is expected that the School of Education will support one or two outstanding Education students in the Bachelor of Education (Honours) program in 2019.
Complete application online through My Enrolment. Applications close 30 April 2019.
Up to 2 places.
Expected value is $1000 (two payments of $500 per session).
See Information for Recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Course of study
Bachelor of Education (Honours).
- GPA from entry Undergraduate course (for newly commencing Honours students), or GPA in Honours program and Undergraduate course (for current Honours students);
- Generally, admission to Honours requires a minimum GPA of 5.5
- Two reviews from academics either at SCU or another university;
- The applicant should contact the Education Honours Course Co-ordinator to request a copy of the reviewer form, and then forward it to the academic referee
- Academic referees must use the provided reviewer form and return it directly to the Honours Course Co-ordinator
- Research experience, university academic awards (e.g. university medal), refereed publications and/or other achievements of relevance.