Faculty of Education Honours Scholarship
The Faculty of Education will support one or two outstanding Education students in the Bachelor of Education (Honours) program in 2023.
Up to 2 places.
Expected value is $5000
See Information for Recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Course of study
Bachelor of Education with Honours.
- GPA from entry Undergraduate course (for newly commencing Honours students), or GPA in Honours program and Undergraduate course (for current Honours students);
- Generally, admission to Honours requires a minimum GPA of 5.5
- Two reviews from academics either at Southern Cross University or another university;
- The applicant should contact the Education Honours Course Coordinator to request a copy of the reviewer form, and then forward it to the academic referee
- Academic referees must use the provided reviewer form and return it directly to Michelle.Neumann@scu.edu.au
- Research experience, university academic awards (e.g. university medal), refereed publications and/or other achievements of relevance.
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.