Rowe Scientific Chemistry Honours Scholarship 2018
The Rowe Scientific Chemistry Honours Scholarship is awarded to a student who has a formal acceptance into the Bachelor of Science with Honours. Students must be studying a chemistry based honours project. Additionally, students will demonstrate outstanding academic achievement in their undergraduate study. A preference will be shown to students who are underprivileged and/or from rural, regional or remote areas of Australia
Complete application online through My Enrolment. Closes 22 June 2018.
Note: scholarships are referred to as ‘Rewards’ in My Enrolment:
- Go to My Enrolment
- Select Rewards
- Select the Find a Reward, Scholarship or Prize button on the Rewards Summary page
- Select 2018 as the Offering Year
- Choose the Select button next to the Reward you wish to apply for
- Select the Apply button next to the relevant offering period for the Reward you wish to apply for
$5000 (two payments of $2500 per session).
See Information for Recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Course of study
Bachelor of Science with Honours at Southern Cross University.
- The recipient must be an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident.
- Enrolment at the Southern Cross in the Bachelor of Science with Honours program studying Chemistry.
- Selection of the recipient will be based on academic merit.
- A preference will be shown to students who are underprivileged and/or from rural, regional or remote areas of Australia.