Rowe Scientific Chemistry Honours Scholarship
The Rowe Scientific Chemistry Honours Scholarship is awarded to a student who has a formal acceptance into the Bachelor of Science with Honours. Students must be studying a chemistry-based honours project. Additionally, students will demonstrate outstanding academic achievement in their undergraduate study. A preference will be shown to students who are underprivileged and/or from rural, regional or remote areas of Australia.
$5,000 for one yearSee Information for recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Course of study
Bachelor of Science with Honours at Southern Cross University.
The recipient must be
- an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident or holder of a permanent humanitarian visa.
- enrolled at the Southern Cross in the Bachelor of Science with Honours program studying Chemistry.
Applications for the scholarship will be evaluated upon the following:
- The applicant must provide a personal introductory statement (100–200 words) which includes why they are applying for the scholarship and what they hope to achieve in the future through the completion of their chosen degree.
- The successful applicant must supply a short summary of their Chemistry Honours project (100 words) which may be published in the donor’s newsletter, along with their photograph.
- Selection of the recipient will be based on academic merit.
- A preference will be shown to students who are underprivileged and/or from rural, regional or remote areas of Australia.
The Bachelor of Science with Honours is a challenging and rewarding year of full-time (or part-time equivalent) directed study, which is offered to those students who demonstrate a meritorious performance in their undergraduate studies.Learn more about the course