School of Arts and Social Sciences Honours Scholarship
This scholarship will support development of excellence in research by an Honours student in the field of Arts and Social Sciences.
Complete application online through My Enrolment. Closes 9 March 2021.
$5000 (two payments of $2500 once in each of Sessions 1 and 2) for full time students or $2500 each year for part-time students..
See Information for Recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Course of study
Enrolled into Bachelor of Arts with Honours or the Bachelor of Social Sciences with Honours either full-time or part-time at Lismore, or studying online.
For more information please refer to School of Arts and Social Sciences Honours Program.
Students must be:
- Enrolled into a Bachelor of Arts with Honours or the Bachelor of Social Sciences with Honours in 2021 either full-time or part-time.
- Australian citizens or permanent residents including permanent humanitarian visa holders.
- Students cannot currently be a recipient of another Honours Scholarship.
Applicants must provide:
- Evidence of undergraduate academic record.
- Research proposal (see below).
Applications will be evaluated on:
- The applicant’s Grade Point Average for their coursework bachelor degree.
- A 1–2-page research proposal (see guidelines on preparing a proposal at SASS Honours).
- How clearly and coherently the proposal explains the research background, focus, objectives and method.