Southern Cross University Business and Information Technology Honours Scholarship 2019
This scholarship provides a stipend of up to $5,000.
The Southern Cross University Business and Information Technology Honours Scholarship will be awarded to an outstanding student studying either the Bachelor of Business with Honours or the Bachelor of Information Technology with Honours degrees full-time in the School of Business and Tourism. It is expected that the successful student will complete a study which addresses a topic related to the broad disciplines of business or information technology.
Complete application online through My Enrolment. Closes 1 February 2019.
Up to 2
Between $1000 and $5000 (value to be paid out over two payments — one payment in Session 1 and the other in the second half of the year.).
See Information for Recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Course of study
Formal acceptance into the Bachelor of Business with Honours or the Bachelor of Information Technology with Honours program studying on-campus or online.
- Formal acceptance into either the Bachelor of Business with Honours or the Bachelor of Information Technology with Honours program.
- Applicants to indicate their proposed Honours research proposal topic utilising the prescribed School of Business and Tourism Honours Research proposal template, accompanied by their CV.
- The recipient is to undertake their Honours program on a full-time basis either on-campus (internal) or online.
- Short-listed applicants may be required to participate in an interview.
- To receive the second instalment or the scholarship, the recipient must maintain a credit average. This second (final) instalment is due after the successful submission of the Honours Thesis.