Indigenous Australian Student Services Book Bursary 2019
The Indigenous Australian Student Services (IASS) Book Bursaries help students to access necessary textbooks.
Session 2 and Study Period 4, 2019
Complete the Session 2 and Study Period 4, 2019 IASS Scholarship and Bursaries Application by 9 July 2019.
- Session 2, 2019: to be confirmed. These will be The Co-op vouchers.
Course of study
Any course of study at Southern Cross University.
Applicants for the Indigenous Australian Student Services Book Bursary must be an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander in accordance with the Commonwealth definition studying any program at Southern Cross University.
Students must be enrolled in their study program for the session or study period for the current offer round at the time of selection and will be required to remain enrolled past relevant the study period/session census date.
- The selection committee will look at responses to the following criteria as part of the selection process.
- How you would benefit from the Scholarship?
- What are your career goals and aspirations?
- For those who choose to, there will be an opportunity to describe a proud/positive aspect of your life
- Applicants can only receive one Book Bursary per session. Therefore students are encouraged to apply each session.
- Students receiving other scholarships may still be eligible for a session book bursary.