Indigenous Australian Student Services Technology Bursary
The Indigenous Australian Student Services (IASS) Technology Bursary assist students in setting up modern computing requirements for university study.
Apply online. Applications close 2 November 2021.
Note: Applicants upon submitting will receive a confirmation email to the email address supplied on this application with a copy of their scholarship/bursary application.
See Information for recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Course of study
Any course of study at Southern Cross University.
Applicants for the Indigenous Australian Student Services Technology Bursary must be an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander in accordance with the Commonwealth definition studying any program at Southern Cross University. Students must be enrolled in their study program for the session or study period for the current offer round at the time of selection and will be required to remain enrolled past relevant the study period/session census date.
- The selection committee will look at responses to the following criteria as part of the selection process.
- How you would benefit from the Technology Bursary?
- What are your career goals and aspirations?
- For those who choose to, there will be an opportunity to describe a proud/positive aspect of your life
- Bursary is only available for applicants who have either recently purchased a desktop computer, laptop or tablet device or have a quote for such a product. Applicant must provide proof of purchase or quote which must be dated no older than within the last 12-months.
- Applicants can only receive one Technology Bursary per degree for each level of award they study (i.e. one per Bachelor, one per Honours and another for postgraduate degrees).
- Students receiving other scholarships or bursaries may still be eligible for a Technology Bursary.