Academic Performance Scholarship
Supports an International student at Southern Cross University who has passed all first year units, in either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
Follow the instructions on the Academic Performance Scholarship Application which you can find on SCU International’s downloads page.
$5,000 maximum fee reduction for your first scholarship year.
For continuing scholarship year/s the value is merit based and calculated on the previous scholarships year’s course GPA (across your 8 units* completed):
- Course GPA 4.0 to 5.4 — $5000
- Course GPA 5.5 to 7.0 — $8000
Please note that your payments will be applied per unit to the maximum scholarship amount for that scholarship year.
A Scholarship year is based on consecutive teaching periods of six Terms or three Sessions.
* 3007303 BN(EN) only required to complete 7 units in first year due to course structure.
Course of study
Any undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus.
Students wishing to apply for the Academic Performance Scholarship are required to satisfy the following criteria:
- Currently be enrolled as an eligible international student at Southern Cross University’s main campuses.
- Successfully completed a minimum of one year of study at Southern Cross University and obtained at least an overall course GPA of 4.0.
- Students must meet the attendance requirements of their program and student visa to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible to apply.