Nathan Asher Postgraduate Student Experience Scholarship
The Nathan Asher Scholarship supports one postgraduate student who has contributed to the student experience at a metropolitan campus of Southern Cross University (Sydney, Melbourme, Perth).
Complete the application online through My Enrolment.
Note: scholarships are referred to as ‘Rewards’ in My Enrolment:
- Go to My Enrolment
- Select Rewards
- Select Find a Reward, Scholarship or Prize from the Rewards > Summary page
- Select 2018 as the Offering Year
- Choose the Select button next to the reward you wish to apply for
- Choose the Apply button next to the relevant offering period for the Reward you wish to apply for
Closing date is 22 June 2018.
$5000 per year for 1 year.
See Information for recipients for details about general conditions and payments
Course of study
Any full time postgraduate coursework degree at either the SCU Sydney, SCU Melbourne or SCU Perth campus.
- Must be an international student enrolled in full-time study at either SCU Sydney, SCU Melbourne or SCU Perth campus.
- Students must have demonstrated academic achievement after the completion of between six and eight units.
- The student must have a proven record of demonstrating leadership and involvement at their campus and or in the community..
- Applicants must submit a short essay (maximum of 1000 words) on the topic: “Why you believe you should be awarded the Nathan Asher Student Experience Scholarship and how the funds will assist your studies.”
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.