Nathan Asher Student Experience Scholarships
The Nathan Asher Scholarships supports one postgraduate student and one undergraduate student who have contributed to the student experience at a metropolitan branch campus of Southern Cross University (Sydney, Melbourne, Perth).
Complete the application online through My Enrolment.
Note: scholarships are referred to as ‘Rewards’ in My Enrolment:
- Go to My Enrolment
- Select Rewards
- Select Find a Reward, Scholarship or Prize from the Rewards > Summary page
- Select 2019 as the Offering Year
- Choose the Select button next to the reward you wish to apply for
- Choose the Apply button next to the relevant offering period for the Reward you wish to apply for
Closing date is 25 March 2019.
$5000 per year for 1 year.
See Information for recipients for details about general conditions and payments
Course of study
Any full-time postgraduate or undergraduate coursework degree at either the SCU Sydney, SCU Melbourne or SCU Perth branch campus.
- Must be an international student enrolled in full-time study at either SCU Sydney, SCU Melbourne or SCU Perth branch campus.
- Students must have demonstrated academic achievement after the completion of between six and eight units.
- The student must have a proven record of demonstrating leadership and involvement at their campus and or in the community.
- Applicants must submit a short essay (maximum of 1000 words) on the topic: “Why you believe you should be awarded the Nathan Asher Student Experience Scholarship and how the funds will assist your studies.”
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.