Nathan Asher Student Experience Scholarships
The Nathan Asher Scholarships supports one postgraduate student and one undergraduate student who have contributed to the student experience at a metropolitan branch campus of Southern Cross University (Sydney, Melbourne).
Complete the application online through My Enrolment. Applications close 30 Jan 2022.
$5000 per year for 1 year.
See Information for recipients for details about general conditions and payments
Course of study
Any full-time postgraduate or undergraduate coursework degree at either the SCU Sydney or SCU Melbourne branch campus.
To be eligible for the Nathan Asher Student Experience Scholarship an applicant must:
- be an international student enrolled in full-time study at either SCU Sydney or SCU Melbourne campus and
- have demonstrated academic achievement after the completion of between six and eight units.
Recipients will be selected following an evaluation of:
- The student’s proven record of demonstrating leadership and involvement at their campus and or in the community.
- The applicant’s short essay (maximum of 1000 words) submitted on the topic: “Why you believe you should be awarded the Nathan Asher Student Experience Scholarship and how the funds will assist your studies.”
- An interview with the shortlisted candidates.
- The current course GPA