The Southern Cross University Coffs Coast International Women’s Day Female Postgraduate Scholarship
This scholarship is sponsored by Coffs Coast International Women’s Day and will support a postgraduate student in her studies. The scholarship will form part of the celebrations of International Women’s Day at Coffs Campus.
International Women’s Day (IWD) celebrates and acknowledges the achievements of women globally on 8th March each year. The day is supported by the three major women’s groups in Coffs Harbour: Zonta Club of Coffs Harbour Inc., BPW (Business and Professional Women) Coffs Harbour, and Coffs Coast Business Women’s Network (BWN).
These organisations have collaboratively been holding a special breakfast on the morning of 8th March for many years, providing an opportunity for girls, men and women to come together to share in the successes of our local women and girls.
Submit your personal statement by 5 February 2020. Further detail below under Selection Criteria.
Course of study
Any course of postgraduate study at Southern Cross University in 2020 full-time session at Coffs Campus as at March 2020.
$2,500 for one year.
See Information for recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Applicants for this Scholarship:
- Must be a female student
- Must be undertaking full-time on-campus postgraduate studies at Southern Cross University in 2020 in Coffs Harbour (Coffs Campus and National Marine Science Centre)
- Academic records will be considered
- The applicant must reside with the Coffs Coast which includes Coffs Harbour LGA and Bellingen LGA
- Applicants must supply a personal introductory statement (up to 200 words) which includes why they are applying for the scholarship and how the degree will be used to help others.
Please note that this statement will be published as part of the International Women’s Day celebrations to be held in March each year.
- The applicant must be willing and able to attend the International Women’s Day Coffs Coast Woman of the Year Awards to be held on International Women’s Day at Coffs Harbour on March 8, 2020
Supporting documentation can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:Scholarships
Student Administration Services
PO Box 157
Lismore, NSW, 2480
Alternatively, applications can be hand-delivered to Student Services at the Coffs Harbour campus of Southern Cross University.