NCPHN Graduate Certificate in Primary Health Care Nursing Scholarship 2018
NCPHN Graduate Certificate in Primary Health Care Nursing Scholarship is for students of the Graduate Certificate in Primary Health Care Nursing from Southern Cross University. Students must be currently registered nurses who are employed in the Primary Health Care field on the North Coast of New South Wales. Successful recipients are passionate about progressing their education and their role in primary health care nursing. Importantly, they are passionate about keeping people healthy and out of the hospital.
Complete application online through My Enrolment. Closes 6 August 2018.
Note: scholarships are referred to as ‘Rewards’ in My Enrolment:
- Go to My Enrolment
- Select Rewards
- Select the Find a Reward, Scholarship or Prize button on the Rewards Summary page
- Select 2018 as the Offering Year
- Choose the Select button next to the Reward you wish to apply for
- Select the Apply button next to the relevant offering period for the Reward you wish to apply for
80% of current tuition fee for any current enrolment in the Graduate Certificate in Primary Health Care Nursing at Southern Cross University. Funds to be paid directly to the recipient’s nominated bank account after the census for the relevant study period.
See Information for Recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Course of study
Graduate Certificate in Primary Health Care Nursing at Southern Cross University.
- Evidence of current employment as a primary health care nurse in a North Coast Primary Health Care Facility (general practice, residential aged care facility etc.) located within the NCPHN footprint (Laurieton to Tweed Heads) which incorporates the following approved postcodes: 2431, 2439, 2440, 2441, 2443, 2444, 2445, 2446, 2447, 2448, 2449, 2450, 2452, 2453, 2454, 2455, 2456, 2460, 2462, 2463, 2464, 2465, 2466, 2469, 2470, 2471, 2472, 2473, 2474, 2475, 2476, 2477, 2478, 2479, 2480, 2481, 2482, 2483, 2484, 2485, 2486, 2487, 2488, 2489, 2490 .
- Candidate must be a Registered Nurse with a current registration with AHPRA.
- Candidate must be admitted to or have a current application to the Graduate Certificate in Primary Health Care Nursing degree at Southern Cross University — study period 5, 2018 (August to October 2018).
- Candidate will be asked to offer a brief description (600 characters total) in response to the following question:
“What has inspired you to specialise in primary health care nursing?”
- Candidate will be also asked to offer a brief description (600 characters total) in response to this additional question:
“What do you hope to achieve as a result of undertaking a Graduate Certificate in Primary Health Care Nursing?”
- Candidate must provide a letter of support from their North Coast Primary Health Care Employer.