Southern Cross University Business and Information Technology Masters by Research Scholarship
This scholarship provides a stipend of up to $5,000.
The Southern Cross University Business and Information Technology Masters by Research Scholarship will be awarded to an outstanding student studying or commencing a Masters by Research program full-time in the School of Business and Tourism in the area of business or information technology. The student must indicate current or proposed supervisors from the School of Business and Tourism at the time of application.
See Applying for a scholarship for more information.
Up to 2
Between $1000 and $5000 (value to be paid out over two payments — one payment in Session 1 and the other in the second half of the year).
See Information for Recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Course of study
Formal acceptance into a School of Business and Tourism Masters by Research program studying on-campus or online.
- Formal acceptance a School of Business and Tourism Masters by Research program.
- Applicants to indicate their proposed Masters research proposal topic utilising the prescribed School of Business and Tourism Masters Research proposal template, accompanied by their CV.
- The recipient is to undertake their Masters program on a full-time basis either on-campus (internal) or online.
- Short-listed applicants may be required to deliver a presentation.
- To receive the second instalment or the scholarship, the recipient must complete the Confirmation of Candidature process. This second (final) instalment is due after the successful confirmation of candidature.