Indigenous Australian Student Services Book Bursary 2018
The Indigenous Australian Student Services (IASS) Book Bursaries help students to access necessary textbooks.
2018 Session 2
Complete the Session 2, 2018 IASS Scholarship and Bursaries Application by 3 July 2018.
- Session 2, 2018: 12 available
Course of study
Any course of study at Southern Cross University.
Applicants for the Indigenous Australian Student Services Book Bursary must be an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander in accordance with the Commonwealth definition studying any program at Southern Cross University.
- The selection committee will look at responses to the following criteria as part of the selection process.
- How you would benefit from the Book Bursary?
- Briefly outline any voluntary work/contributions you have made to your community and/or society.
- What are your career goals and aspirations?
- Applicants can only receive one Book Bursary per session. Therefore students are encouraged to apply each session.
- Students receiving other scholarships may still be eligible for a session book bursary.