Parker & Kissane Graduate Law Scholarship
The Parker & Kissane Graduate Law Scholarship supports students studying in their graduate year of the Bachelor of Laws degree.
See Applying for a scholarship for more information.
$3000 for one year.
See Information for recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Course of study
Continuing student in the Bachelor of Laws
Applicants applying for the Parker & Kissane Graduate Law Scholarship must be
- Australian citizens or permanent residents.
- studying their final graduate year of the Bachelor of Laws at Southern Cross University in 2023 and
- be studying full-time (a minimum of 72 credit points annually).
- hold a Course GPA of 5 or above at the time of applying for the scholarship
Selection will be based on:
- An assessment of a personal introductory statement made by the applicant as part of the scholarship application form. Between100–200 words in length, the statement will include why the applicant is applying for the scholarship and what they hope to achieve in the future through the completion of their chosen degree.
- Preference will be given to students who indicate a high likelihood of remaining in or relocating to the Norther Rivers area to practice law upon graduation.