Thomas Noble & Russell Chartered Accountants Scholarship 2018
Thomas Noble & Russell have been supporting high achieving Accounting students in their SCU studies for a number of years.
Through completing application online through My Enrolment. Closing date is 14 February 2018.
Course of study
Studying on-campus at Coffs Harbour, Gold Coast, Lismore or online in Business degree majoring in Accounting.
$2500 per year for 1 year.
See Information for recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Applicants applying for the Thomas Noble & Russell Chartered Accountants Scholarship must be Final Year students undertaking a business degree with an accounting major.
Applications will be evaluated on:
- Applicants must be located in the Northern Rivers and studying either internally or online.
- Final year students undertaking a business degree with an accounting major.
- Candidates will be ranked according to their academic performance and on the basis of information provided in response to the general scholarship application questions.
- In addition, a student’s experience of disadvantage may be considered.
- Shortlisted applicants may also be required to participate in an interview (by phone or in person).