VRM Biologik® Undergraduate Scholarship
About the VRM Biologik® Scholarship
VRM BioLogik® is an organisation committed to improving the state of agriculture globally through Australian-grown technology that enriches soil.
VRM Biologik® develops high-quality biological formulations for organic recycling, advanced soil and water remediation, agricultural support programs and industrial and domestic cleaning.
The company aims to provide safe and sustainable products by harnessing the power of naturally occurring reactions as a sustainable replacement for harsher chemical inputs in commercial and domestic operations.
The Scholarship is for Undergraduate students studying the Bachelor of Science (Regenerative Agriculture).
This Scholarship is worth $10,000 per year for three years for a total of $30,000 per recipient.
2022 applications are now closed. Applications for 2023 scholarships are opening in September, 2022.
In the meantime you are welcome to register your interest and we'll let you know when applications are open again.
Apply for the VRM Biologik® Scholarship today by submitting a short video (no longer than 3 minutes) answering the following question:
When applications re-open, you will be asked to submit a short video (no longer than 3 minutes) answering the following question:
- Tell us about yourself, your passion and commitment to regenerative agriculture and how the scholarship will assist in helping to achieve your career goals.
- Be a student enrolled full-time or commencing a Bachelor of Science majoring in Regenerative Agriculture at Southern Cross University.
- Outstanding academic performance with excellent achievements as evidenced by recent ATAR results (school leaver) or a current University GPA.
- Provide a 'Statement of Commitment' in video format that speaks to passion and commitment to regenerative agriculture and how the scholarship will assist in helping to achieve career goals.
- Students must display strong interpersonal skills.