EAL Scholarship 2019
The Environmental Analysis Laboratory has been proudly supporting science students at Southern Cross University for many years. The EAL Scholarship will support an undergraduate student commencing a full-time undergraduate Bachelor of Environment or Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) at SCU.
Complete the 2019 SCU Scholarship Application by 20 December 2018.
Course of study
- Bachelor of Environmental Science or
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Civil Engineering or
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Mechanical Engineering or
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Coastal Systems Engineering
$5000 (two payments of $2500 per session).
See for details about general conditions and payments.
Essential selection criteria
- The recipient will be a new student enrolling for the first time into either Bachelor of Environmental Science or a Bachelor of Engineering (Honours).
- The recipient must have outstanding academic performance with excellent results in science.
- The recipient should have an interest in environmental chemistry or waste technology.
Other selection criteria
- Selection will also consider the quality of the answers to the general scholarship application.