Eve Investments Regenerative Agriculture Scholarship
The Eve Investments Regenerative Agriculture Scholarship is awarded to students with a passion for regenerative agriculture who are studying full time in the at Southern Cross University.
This scholarship was offered in 2021.
Course of study
$5000 (two payments of $2500 per session).
See Information for recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
The recipient must:
- Be a student enrolled full-time (6 to 8 units in 2021 for those commencing in Session One 2021 and 3 to 4 units for those commencing in Session Two, 2021) in Bachelor of Science at Southern Cross University.
- Be an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident (including holder of a Permanent Humanitarian visa).
- Reside in Australia for the scholarship.
The recipient will be selected based upon a judgement of how well the applicant has responded to the below criteria.
The applicant must:
- Write a personal introductory statement of 100 to 200 words including why they are applying for the scholarship and what they hope to achieve in the future through their passion for regenerative agriculture.
- Outline to Eve Investments how they have demonstrated resilience, achievement and/or success while overcoming financial pressures, hardships and or disadvantages while studying.
- Academic merit to date may be taken into account.