Far North Coast Law Society Scholarship 2018
Far North Coast Law Society has been supporting Far North Coast residents in their SCU studies for a number of years.
Either through completing the 2018 SCU Scholarship Application by 20 December 2017 for Session 1, 2018
Through completing application online through My Enrolment.
Course of study
Studying on-campus at Coffs Harbour, Gold Coast, Lismore or online in one of the following courses:
- Bachelor of Laws (Undergraduate)
- Bachelor of Laws (Graduate Entry)
- Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Laws and Creative Writing
- Bachelor of Legal and Justice studies, Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Psychological Science, Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Social Science, Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science, Bachelor of Laws
$2500 per year for 1 year.
In addition, successful recipients will become honorary members of the Far North Coast Law Society for the duration of their Scholarship.
See Information for recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Applicants applying for the Far North Coast Law Society Scholarship must be Australian citizens or permanent residents.
Applications will be evaluated on:
- Applicants must reside within the boundaries of Tweed Heads (North), Yamba (South), and Casino (West).
- Qualify for admission or be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree within the School of Law and Justice at SCU in a course of study listed above.
- Preference will be given to students who indicate a high likelihood of remaining in the area to practice law following graduation.
- Candidates will be ranked according to their academic performance and on the basis of information provided in response to the general scholarship application questions.