Feros Care Nursing Scholarship
Feros Care has been supporting Southern Cross University students in the health field for many years. In 2021 they will be supporting Nursing students. Assisting two students with a passion for quality Aged Care.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply. There is a preference that one of the recipients will be an Australian Indigenous student.
Apply online at My Enrolment.
Applications close June 2021
Each recipient will be entitled to $5,000.00 for one year.
See Information for recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Course of study
Continuing or commencing student in the Bachelor of Nursing.
Applicants applying for the Feros Care Nursing Scholarship must be
- Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia.
- They must be current or commencing students in the Bachelor of Nursing at Southern Cross University in 2021.
- The applicant should write a personal introductory statement (100–200 words), including why they are applying for the scholarship and their commitment and desire to work in aged care nursing upon the completion of their nursing degree. They will be judged on the quality of their answer.
- In addition, a student’s experience in overcoming obstacles, disadvantage or hardship may be considered.
- The selection committee will consider the applicants personal maturity and social responsibility as evidenced by their contributions and/or commitment to nursing with an aged care setting.
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an interview in person or by phone.
- A preference is for one recipient to be an Australian Indigenous person.