Fuji Xerox Business Centre Environmental Sciences Scholarship 2019
The Fuji Xerox Business Centre Northern Rivers has generously sponsored a number of Scholarships for Southern Cross University students over the years. In 2018 it supported three students; two undergraduate students from the School of Environment, Science and Engineering and one from the School of Health and Human Sciences. The Environmental Science scholarship supports a student through their first year of study. Preference is for a student choosing the Waste Management Major.
Complete the 2019 SCU Scholarship Application by 20 December 2018 for Session 1, 2019.
Course of study
Be enrolled full time in Environmental Science study. Preference is for a student undertaking a major in Waste Management.
$2500 (two payments of $1250 per session).
See Information for recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Essential selection criteria
- The recipient is/or will be a new full-time student enrolled in an undergraduate Environmental Science study.
- The recipient must reside within boundaries of Tweed Heads (north), Coffs Harbour (south) and Woodenbong/Bonalbo (west)
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Other selection criteria
- Quality of the answers to scholarship application — in particular the first three questions.
- Preference will be given to those who are interested in majoring in Waste Management.