Quota International of Alstonville/Wollongbar Club Scholarship
The Quota Club of Alstonville/Wollongbar has been part of the community for over 20 years, raising funds and supporting the local community. In 2021 Quota International in Alstonville/Wollongbar will be sponsoring one scholarship for a commencing student at Southern Cross University who will have completed Year 12 in 2020.
See Applying for a scholarship for more information.
$2,500 (two payments of $1,250 per session).
See Information for recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Course of study
Commencing an undergraduate degree at Southern Cross University in 2021.
Applicants applying for the Quota International of Alstonville/Wollongbar Club Scholarship must be Australian citizens or permanent residents. Selection will be based on:
- The student enrolling to study full-time on-campus undergraduate degree at Southern Cross University.
- Applicant must have completed high school in the year preceding admissions
- The applicant should write a personal introductory statement (up to 100 words) which includes why they are applying for the scholarship
- Successful applicant must be prepared to attend a function to meet club members, most likely a Friendship Function in March or one of the regular monthly meetings.
Other selection criteria
If an appropriate candidate can be identified, preference will be given to a student who:
- Is hearing impaired
- Can demonstrate personal disadvantage
- Can demonstrate a commitment to working with or helping disadvantaged youth
However, these criteria are not essential to allocating the scholarship.