Twin Towns Services Club Scholarship
The Twin Towns Services Club Scholarship is made available to students residing within the boundaries of the Tweed Shire and Gold Coast City Council Local Government areas who have demonstrated significant academic achievement and are enrolling into a degree program at the Gold Coast Campus of Southern Cross University. Preference will be given, but not limited to, a student undertaking a Bachelor of Nursing degree.
See Applying for a scholarship for more information.
Up to 2.
$5,000 per scholarship for one year.
See Information for Recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Course of study
A future student commencing in any Bachelor degree at Gold Coast campus.
Applicants applying for the Twin Towns Services Club Scholarship must:
- Be Australian citizens, permanent residents or holders of a permanent humanitarian visa;
- Qualify for admission to an undergraduate degree at Southern Cross University, Gold Coast campus, commencing 2023 and be enrolled full-time 2023 and intend to complete a minimum of 72 credit points annually.
- Reside within the boundaries of the Tweed Shire and Gold Coast City Council Local Government areas. Preference will be given to students who live within the area from and including Burleigh Heads south to the Tweed Shire southern border;
Selection of successful recipients will be based upon an assessment of:
- significant academic achievement
- applicant’s personal maturity and social responsibility as evidenced by contributions to the community.
- the standard of the applicant’s response to the general scholarship application questions.
Preference for awarding one scholarship will be given to a student enrolling in the Bachelor of Nursing degree.
Preference will be given to awarding one scholarship to a male student and one to a female student.