Applying for Honours
To apply for Honours you need to:
1. Consult with the Honours Course Coordinator Dr Erika Kerruish E: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Decide what area of interest you would like to study.
3. Find a supervisor and discuss potential Honours Projects.
There are two types of projects:
You may have a project or area of study already in mind. In that case you can find an appropriate supervisor by consulting Appendix 1 of the 2020 Honours Handbook.
You may like to choose a project suggested by an academic staff member. A list of potential projects may be found in Appendix 2 of the 2020 Honours Handbook.
4. Apply for entry to an Honours degree online by 30 November. Applications after this date may be considered if sufficient places are still available. When applying you will need the following documents completed:
- Student/Supervisor Agreement form Word doc or PDF
- A brief proposal (one or two pages) outlining your intended project. See Preparing a research proposal for information on how to do this.
5. Consider whether you wish to apply for a SASS Honours Scholarship. This is a separate application also due 30 November.