Applying for Honours
To apply for Honours you need to:
1. Consult with the appropriate Honours Course Coordinator:
- Dr Rob Garbutt (Acting coordinator BA, BMedia, BSocSc, BSocWelf) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Annie Mitchell (BContempMus) email@example.com
- Dr Wes Hill (BVA and BAD) firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Decide what area of interest you would like to study.
3. Find a supervisor and discuss potential Honours Projects.
There are two types of projects:
You may have a project or area of study already in mind. In that case you can find an appropriate supervisor by consulting Appendix 1 of the SASS Honours Handbook 2018.
You may like to choose a project suggested by an academic staff member. A list of potential projects may be found in Appendix 2 of the SASS Honours Handbook 2018.
4. Apply for entry to an Honours degree online by 30 November. Applications after this date may be considered if sufficient places are still available. When applying you will need the following documents completed: