Mission, values and vision
To advance quality learning and research that leads to globally relevant, socially responsible practices informed by stakeholder engagement.
- Continually developing a culture of quality and excellence.
- Fostering collegiality within a safe and harmonious learning environment.
- Being transparent in our actions and accountable for our decisions and performance.
- Always applying the principles of fairness and equity.
- Supporting freedom and independence of thought, speech and expression.
Through its strategic alignment to Southern Cross University principles, the School of Business and Tourism supports the overarching vision statement of the University.
SCU Vision Statement
We equip our students to live a life they value and to be effective global citizens. We do this by creating inspirational and engaged learning experiences. We create and apply knowledge in partnership with our communities in fields that are regionally relevant and globally significant.