Don't study longer than you have to. Depending on the nature of your previous study or work experience, you may have your prior learning recognised, which could cut time off your degree which could cut time off your degree. For further information about applying for Advanced Standing (or credit) view the relevant Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) course guide:
- RPL Guide – Bachelor of Business in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- RPL Guide – Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management
- RPL Guide – Bachelor of Business in Convention and Event Management
- RPL Guide – Graduate Certificate In international Tourism and Hotel Management
- RPL Guide – Graduate Diploma in International Tourism and Hotel Management
- RPL Guide – Master of International tourism and Hotel Management
- RPL Guide – Master of Business in Global Hotel Leadership
If your prior study is already recognised for credit, you’ll find it in the Credit Search and Calculator.
Visit Why SCU for information about student life, fees, scholarships, special entry programs, and information for Year 10, 11 and 12 students, parents, mature entry applicants, and careers advisors.
Some courses are also available for (session 2) entry and some units and courses are available in session 3 (November). See Teaching calendar for session dates.