Research in the School
Welcome. The School of Business and Tourism has a vibrant and active research culture with research strengths in:
- Information Technology
- Business and Management.
While many of our academic staff are leaders in their field and routinely publish in prestigious international journals their research also contributes to the broader public policy discourse. Our commitment to research is underpinned by our research strategy where we are dedicated to:
- Supporting high quality research
- Promoting a culture of research excellence
- Attracting and training high quality research candidates
- Collaborating with stakeholders to address contemporary problems
- Communicating the strength of our research.
Please take a moment to review our site as it provides detailed information on our research leaders, activities, and achievements.
Associate Professor Michael Kortt
School Director of Research