Research at the School of Education
- Centre for Children and Young People
- Sustainability, Environment and Education (SEE) Research Cluster
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Research Group
- Teacher Education Research Group
- CreArE (Creativity, Arts & Education) Research Group
- Early Childhood Education and Care Research Group
- Learning Sciences Research Group
The School also has an active higher degrees research program. We offer Honours, Masters and PhD programs in education. Our research students are supervised by the best researchers in the education field, and supported by a variety of services.
The School also offers a Visiting scholar program.
For additional research information, see our selected research highlights.
Professor Amy Cutter-Mackenzie
Deputy Head of School Research, School of Education
Southern Cross University
School of Education
Gold Coast Campus
Locked Mail Bag 4, Coolangatta, QLD, 4225
Phone: +61 07 5589 3130
Mobile: +61 0418 801 893