Books and journals
Contemporary School Playground Strategies for Healthy Students
Editors: Hyndman, Brendon (Ed.)
Understanding Early Childhood Education and Care in Australia
Practices and perspectives
Edited by Joanne Ailwood, Wendy Boyd and Maryanne Theobald
Education for Wicked Problems and the Reconciliation of Opposites: A theory of bi-relational development.
Author: Raoul J. Adam
Sustainable Learning: Inclusive Practices for 21st Century Classrooms
Authors: Bellert, A., Berman, J., Graham, L.
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
The Socioecological Educator
Editors: Wattchow, B., Jeanes, R., Alfrey, L., Brown, T., Cutter-Mackenzie, A., O'Connor, J.
Young Children's Play and Environmental Education in Early Childhood Education
Authors: Cutter-Mackenzie, A., Edwards, S., Moore, D., Boyd, W.
Schools and Public Health
Author: Gard, M., Pluim, C.
Publisher: Lexington Books
Ethical Research Involving Children
Author: Graham, A., Powell, M., Taylor, N., Anderson, D. & Fitzgerald, R.
Publisher: UNICEF Office of Research
Technology Together: Whole-School Professional Development for Capability and Confidence
Author: Phelps, R., Graham, A.
Publisher: International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)
Preventing the Emotional Abuse and Neglect of People with Intellectual Disability
Author: Robinson, S.
Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
Early Childhood Australia's Best of Sustainability: Research, Practice and Theory
Author: Elliot, Edwards, Davis, Cutter-Mackenzie
Publisher: Early Childhood Australia
Experiencing Environment and Place through Children's Literature
Editors: Cutter-Mackenzie, A., Payne, P. G., Reid, A.
Teaching Primary Science Constructively
Author: Skamp, K.
Publisher: Cengage Learning
The End of the Obesity Epidemic
Author: Gard, M.
A Critical Realist Perspective of Education
Author: Shipway, B.
Reforming Higher Education in Vietnam
Editors: Harman, G., Hayden, M., Nghi Pham, T.
Disciplines and Doctorates
Author: Parry, S.
The Obesity Epidemic
Authors: Gard, M., Wright, J.
Displacement, Identity and Belonging
Author: Alexandra J. Cutcher
School of Education academics are editors of the following journals.
- Australian Journal of Environmental Education: Amy Cutter-Mackenzie, Editor
- The Journal of Environmental Education: Amy Cutter-Mackenzie, Consulting Editor
- Studies in Higher Education: Martin Hayden, Editorial Advisory Board
- Educational Studies: A Journal of the American Educational Studies Association: Amy Cutter-Mackenzie, Editorial Advisory Board
- International Journal of Early Childhood Environmental Education: Amy Cutter-Mackenzie, Consulting Editor
- Policy Futures in Education - Amy Cutter-Mackenzie, Editorial Board
- Environmental Education Research - Jo-Anne Ferreira, Associate Editor