Pacific program changes lives for rural women
- Engagement, empowerment for rural women in the Pacific
- Helped develop the Vanuatu Sustainable Tourism Policy (2019-30)
- Leadership skills and pathways towards equity and wellbeing.
Coastal care: Carbon project is working for our wetlands
- Exploring how coastal wetlands mediate climate change
- Applying data to quantify carbon stored in the ocean
- Exciting opportunity for restoration of natural ecosystems.
Connecting industrial waste to food security
- Science at work to ensure food security in Australia and the world
- Search for affordable, reliable ways to recover resources, nutrients
- Driving strategies around management of industrial waste.